Why Buy from Us?
- LF Driver Size:15" Woofer (3" voice coil)
- Total Power:1200W Class D dynamic
- Inputs:2 x XLR-1/4" combo
- Outputs:2 x XLR (thru out)
- Frequency Range:35Hz-150Hz (-10 dB)
- Crossover Frequency:Variable Lowpass filter
- Maximum Peak SPL:132 dB
- Signal Processing:Alignment delay up to 12m, Polarity invert, Ground-stacked/Endfire presets for subwoofer arrays, "Mo' Bass" Presonus tuning
- Mounting Options:Floor
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- Enclosure Material:0.59" Birch Plywood
- Weight:70.5 lbs.
The PreSonus Air15S active PA subwoofer exhibits a powerful, clear, and accurate low-end punch that belies its compact, lightweight form factor. A 15" woofer is powered by 1,200 watts delivered by a super-efficient Class D amplifier. A variable lowpass filter dials in your upper frequency limit from sub-bass to full-range, while DSP presets enable extended low-end performance, so creating ground-stacked or endfire subwoofer arrays is child's play. Great for both mobile use and permanent installations, the PreSonus Air15S active PA subwoofer is the perfect complement to your full-range Air10, Air12, or Air15 PA system.
- 1,200W Active PA Subwoofer with 15" LF Driver
- Onboard mixer with 2 XLR/TRS combo inputs and stereo 1/8" input
- Variable lowpass filter dials in your upper frequency limit from sub-bass to full-range
- Convenient DSP presets enable extended low end for ground-stacked or endfire subwoofer arrays
- Up to 12m of delay for proper alignment in 3-way system applications
- Polarity invert for correcting phase issues
- Defeatable front-panel LED for low-visibility installs
- Constructed of durable texture-painted birch with a tour-grade 17-gauge steel grille
- Ergonomic handles and ground-stacking provisions
Reliable Music Store
Explore the biggest music store in Puchong and Klang Valley most reliable music instrument sales.
Friendly Sales and Warranty Support
Experience our friendly staff assisting with your after-sales services.