Blacksmith Endorses Artists:
1) Hillary Ang, ex Guitarist from Search and ex-guitarist from Kromok.
2) Jim Loo from Mad August Band, a popular Chinese band in Malaysia.
3) William Kok, a renowned fingerstyle guitarist and a great teacher.
4) Alexander Ching, a great sessionist guitarist in Malaysia.
5) Fadzil from the Mpire band, the ex-guitarist of the Hydra band.
6) Megat from ColorHeart band and has been many sessionist bass players for many other bands.
7) Afiq from ColorHeart band and popular composer.
8) Eric from Silent Angel, a popular Metal band in Malaysia
BlackSmith ukulele strings are made with the finest materials and manufacturing using state-of-the-art automatic calibration controlled extrusion machine. Monofilament is made from a single fiber of plastic that ensures a long-lasting with increase sustain and purer tone. The extrusion machine produces strings with very consistent diameters and even tension, resulting in stable tuning, accurate intonation, and superior playability. With BlackSmith ukulele strings, you will experience the perfect balance of consistency, tone, durability, and performance.
|Note.||Code.||Diameter inches(mm)||Tension lbs(kg)|
|4:G||WG025||0.025 (0.6350)||7.5 (3.4019)|
|3:C||WG036||0.036 (0.9144)||6.6 (2.9937)|
|2:E||WG030||0.030 (0.7620)||7.1 (3.2205)|
|1:A||WG023||0.023 (0.5842)||8.2 (3.7195)|
|lbs Total = 29.4||kg Total = 13.3356|