Blacksmith Endorses Artists:
1) Hillary Ang, ex Guitarist from Search and ex-guitarist from Kromok.
2) Jim Loo from Mad August Band, a popular Chinese band in Malaysia.
3) William Kok, a renowned fingerstyle guitarist and a great teacher.
4) Alexander Ching, a great sessionist guitarist in Malaysia.
5) Fadzil from the Mpire band, the ex-guitarist of the Hydra band.
6) Megat from ColorHeart band and has been many sessionist bass players for many other bands.
7) Afiq from ColorHeart band and popular composer.
8) Eric from Silent Angel, a popular Metal band in Malaysia
Micro Carbon Shield AAOT coated Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Strings
BlackSmith acoustic guitar strings are made with the finest materials and manufactured using state-of-the-art automatic servo controlled winding equipment. The USA made Phosphor Bronze and steel ensures a long-lasting string with increased sustain and purer tone. Our proprietary computer-controlled winding technology produces strings with a very consistent wrap surface and even tension, resulting in stable tuning, accurate intonation, and superior playability. The Micro Carbon Shield coating, AAOT, prevents oxidation and dirt build-up on the wound strings and are designed to last even longer than our flagship, AOT (Anti-Oxidation Technology) strings. Sub-Zero Treated plain steel strings offer a brilliant tone with a silky feel. With BlackSmith Micro Carbon shield coated acoustic guitar strings, you will experience the perfect balance of consistency, tone, durability, and performance.
|Note.||Code.||Diameter inches(mm)||Tension lbs(kg)|
|6:E||ACPW052||.052 (1.3208)||24.25 (10.9996)|
|5:A||ACPW042||.042 (1.0668)||28.88 (13.0997)|
|4:D||ACPW032||.032 (0.8128)||29.92 (13.5715)|
|3:G||CPW022||.022 (0.5588)||25.35 (11.4986)|
|2:B||CRD015||.015 (0.3810)||20.48 (9.2896)|
|1:E||CRD011||.011 (0.2794)||19.62 (8.8995)|
|lbs Total = 148.5||kg Total = 67.3585|