- Keyboard : Tri-sensor Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard Ⅱ (Key Surface Finish: Simulated ebony and ivory keys)
- Number of Keys : 88
- Touch Response : 3 sensitivity levels, off
- Sound Source : Multi-dimensional Morphing AiR
- Maximum Polyphony : 256
- Number of Tones : 22
- Built-in Songs : 60
- Demonstration Songs : Song Expansion (User Songs): 10 songs (max.) Up to approximately 90 KB / song
- Lesson Function : Part on/off (Part Select: Right hand, Left hand)
- Recorder :
- [MIDI Recorder] 2 tracks 1 song, Approximately 5,000 notes total, Real-time recording
- [Audio Recorder] 99 songs, Approximaterly 25 min / song, Real-time recording, playback (To USB flash drive, 44.1 kHz Stereo WAV format)
- Pedal : 3 built-in pedals (damper, soft, sostenuto) Half-Damper Pedal Operation: Yes (Seamless recognition)
- Speaker : 12 cm x 2, 4 cm x 2, 2-Way, 4-Speaker
- Amplifiers : 20 W + 20 W
- Power Supply : [AC Adaptor] AD-E24250LW (DC 24V)
- Power consumption : 20W
- Dimensions : 1,417 x 427 x 861 mm (w/o music stand)
- Weight : 43.4 kg
- Color : White
- Acoustic Simulator : Hammer Response (4 levels, off) Key Off Simulator String Resonance (4 levels, off) Damper Resonance (4 levels, off) Damper Noise Key On Action Noise Key Off Action Noisec Lid Simulator (4 types)
- Effects : Hall Simulator (4 types) Chorus (4 types) Brilliance (-3 ~ 0 ~ +3) DSP (Preset for some tones)
- Layer/Split : Yes
- Octave Shift : -2 octaves ~ 0 ~ +2 octaves
- Transpose : -12 semitones ~ 0 ~ +12 semitones
- Tuning Control : A4 = 415.5 Hz ~ 440.0 Hz ~ 465.9 Hz
- Scales : Equal temperament + 16 variations
- Metronome : 0 to 9 beats; tempo range: 20 to 255
- Top Board Open/Close : Yes
- Concert Play : 10 songs, Playback Mode: LISTEN, LESSON, PLAY, Controller: START, STOP
- Headphone mode : 2 (Stereo standard) multi-use OUTPUT terminal
- Duet Mode : Yes
- Volume Sync EQ : Yes
- Others :
- ・Auto Power Off
- ・Slide-type keyboard cover
- LINE OUT : 2 (L / MONO, R), Standard jack
- USB port : Type A, Type B
- Connector for 3-pedal unit : Yes
- PHONES/OUTPUT : 2 (Stereo standard jack) multi-use OUTPUT terminal
- Connection to App : Yes (Chordana Play for Piano)
- MIDI : Yes (Using the USB port)
Unprecedented Natural Reproduction of the Rich Expressive Power and Resonance of an Acoustic Piano
Multi-dimensional Morphing AiR Sound Source
The characteristics of CASIO’s newly developed Multi-dimensional Morphing AiR*Sound Source reflect thorough attention to detail in expressing the rich, resonating tones inherent to the piano. The capacity of the installed memory has been expanded to achieve a longer sampling duration and enhanced waveform data quality. The temporal changes in tone that create sound you would expect only from a piano, beginning with the initial sound and leading into a beautiful extension until the sound eventually vanishes, are reproduced naturally.
*AiR = Acoustic and Intelligent Resonator
Selection between 2 legendary grand piano sounds
The installed sounds of two world-renowned grand pianos are separately selectable, depending on the genre of the music being played and the performance environment.
A superior instrument for powerful, richly reverberating performances. It reproduces classic grand piano sounds across the range from soft, delicate tones to strong, powerful tones, depending on the weight of the keystrokes.
This is the right choice for bright, luxuriant performances. It makes its presence felt with crisp, straightforward sound, even when being played in a band. Its tonality is ideally suited to jazz and pop music.
Natural Playing Feel Approaching That of a Grand Piano Firm Touch That Converts the Player’s Thoughts into Sound
Tri-sensor Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard II, with a grand piano’s unique sounding timing
The difference between the sound structures of a grand piano and a digital piano appears as a difference in timing, from the moment the instrument is played until the sound is audible. The new Tri-sensor Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard II responds by incorporating a system with three sensors that detect touches of the keys sequentially.
Simulated ebony and ivory keys with optimal fingertip fit for playing ease
The Simulated ebony and ivory keys offers the luxurious feel and texture as well as the smooth touch of a grand piano keyboard. The minutely detailed crimp surface finish inhibits finger slippage due to sweat and gives the sensation of a perfect fingertip fit, even when playing for extended periods.
Lid Simulator* reproducing the sound effects resulting from an open lid
The sound volume and quality change when the lid on a grand piano is raised or lowered. The Lid Simulator reproduces the same acoustic effects for enhanced enjoyment with a digital piano. The acoustic effects of opening and closing the lid are simulated in fine detail. The piano sound you are seeking as you play is always available for your enjoyment by selecting the degree to which the lid is raised or lowered.
*The Lid Simulator setting value remains unchanged, regardless of whether the lid on the piano body is open or closed.
An unprecedented evolution of the digital piano
String Resonance resonator achieving deep, rich resonance with 88 keys
The sound produced by an acoustic piano is not only the sound associated with the keys that are struck. Other strings with frequencies closely associated with those producing the sounds resonate as well, adding their sound to give the music a uniquely rich resonance. In ordinary digital pianos, this string resonance effect is reproduced virtually with strings. The Multi-dimensional Morphing AiR sound source takes a different approach, however, by adopting a “string resonance” system incorporating a stereo resonance simulator for all 88 keys. The resonance of the 88 keys is reproduced completely and naturally. The resonance realized by playing a single tone is differentiated from that realized by playing a chord to reproduce the resulting variations in resonance in a natural manner. This even enables players to achieve varying resonances, controlling them at will by the strength of their touch, and thus to realize performances with the unique expressiveness of an acoustic piano.
Key Off Simulator reproducing tonal variations resulting from finger release
The lengths of the reverberations and expressions a piano produces vary depending on the speed at which players release their fingers after touching the keys. The new keyboard system incorporates a Key Off Simulator that reproduces these nuances resulting from key release naturally. Authentic reverberations that feel just like those of a grand piano are expressed as a result.
Damper Resonance* achieving a more naturally beautiful resonance than a pedal
The deep, beautiful resonance resulting from the use of a damper pedal is also reproduced naturally by a stereo resonance simulator installed on all 88 keys, an approach that differs from conventional simulated reproduction employing effect processing. The attention to detail goes so far as to simulate the resonance created by the lifting of the dampers themselves when the pedal is pressed. A continuously variable system has been adopted for the damper pedal, moreover, reproducing even the subtle changes in reverberation that occur in response to the delicate pressure exerted by partial pedal operation. This enables players to employ pedal operation to achieve gracefully expressive performances.
*4 adjustment levels.
The Hall Simulator function simulates the differing acoustic characteristics of world-famous concert halls, from pure reverberation with outstanding tonal transparency to free-spirited, dazzling reverberation. An advanced equalizing system assures the pianist’s full enjoyment of vital piano sound.
High-quality audio data recordings of 10 live orchestra performances are installed. Pianists can play along with the recordings and enjoy the feeling of participating in a magnificent performance.
- Audio Recording (44.1 kHz WAV Format / up to approximately 25 min. per song)
- 22 high-quality tones including stereo-sampled grand piano tones
- Digital Effects: Reverb (4 types), Chorus (4 types), Brilliance, DSP (preset for some tones)
- Connection to App (Chordana Play for Piano Special Site)
- Lesson feature using 60 Music Library songs plus 10 user loaded songs
- Duet Mode enabling two people to play in the same range
- MIDI Recorder: 2 tracks x 1 song, approximately 5,000 notes total
- GRAND PIANO 1 button, GRAND PIANO 2 button
- USB flash drive port
- Adjustable-height piano bench included
- LINE IN/OUT jacks (L/MONO, R for each)
- Auto Power Off
- Digital Piano *1
- Piano Bench *1
- Power Adaptor *1
- Headphone *1
- Original Stand *1