- Keyboard: 61 keys, Touch Response: 3 types, off, Touch ON/OFF Button: Yes, 3 sensitivity levels
- Tone Generator: Technology: AiX, Polyphony: 48
- LCD: Size: 4.3" x 1.5", Back Light: Yes
- Numeric Keypad: Yes
- Tones: 600, World Tones: 42, Category Button: Yes, Piano Button: Yes
- Layer: Lower, Upper 1, Upper 2
- Effects: System Reverb Type: 20 types, System Chorus Type: 10 types, System Delay TYPE : Yes (Preset to tones), DSP TYPE : Yes (Preset to tones), Virtual Hall / Ultra Wide: Included in reverb, Master EQ: 10 types
- Rhythms: 195, World Rhythms: 41, Rhythm Variation: 2, Tap Button with Auto Start: Yes, Synchro Stop: Yes, One Touch Preset: Yes, Auto Harmonize: Yes, User Rhythms: 10
- Metronome: Yes, Simultaneously with Rhythm: Yes
- Arpeggiator: 100 types
- Music Preset: 310 types
- Songs: 160, Lesson Function: Yes
- Registration: Set: 4 set x 8 banks, Freeze Function: Yes
- Chord Book: Yes
- Transpose: Yes
- Tuning: Yes
- Octave Shift: Yes
- Scale Setting: Preset: 17
- Midi Recorder: Tracks: 6, Songs: 5, Memory Capacity: 40,000 notes (for each song)
- Terminals: Phones / Output: Yes, Pedal: 1, Audio-In: Yes, USB to Host: Yes
- Smartphone Shed: Yes
- Melody Cancel By Audio-In: Yes
- Expansion: Rhythm / Song
- Speakers: 12 cm x 2
- Amplifier: 2.5W + 2.5W
- Power Supply: DC 9.5V
- Battery Operation: AA type x 6
- Music Stand: Yes (Tablet Supported)
- Dimensions: 948 x 350 x 109 mm
- Weight: 4.3 kg
The innovative AiX sound source is overturning expectations of what a digital keyboard can be.
For 2018, Casio is taking its experience in detailed sound creation from the development of the AiR sound source and developing the new AiX sound source for digital keyboards, a complete re-creation from scratch of the keyboard sound. From a reworking of both the sound produced and the instrument's exterior,the results will be a high-quality sound that overturns traditional expectations of what a digital keyboard can be. The new sound source promises to offer all keyboardists the experience of a sensational performance.
Casio leverages some of its most advanced technologies in the CT-X series, creating an unprecedented playing experience for any keyboardist. Never before has a portable keyboard sounded so good.
High tone quality capable of reproducing subtle nuances of acoustic instruments
High-performance DSP effects and EQ driven by a powerful new processor
Wide range of built-in tones with unique and powerful expression capabilities
The new AiX Sound Source for Casio keyboards has been completely redesigned from the ground up. It combines a cutting-edge processor's high-performance DSP effects and EQ with meticulouslysculpted instrument sounds, such as acoustic and electric pianos, guitars, drums, and more. These sounds come to life with clarity and expression that is unparalleled in portable keyboards.
Enhanced amplifier and speakers highlight the AiX Sound Source's exceptional fidelity
A 15W+15W amplifier puts out the most power in its class. High-performance speakers provide clear, powerful sound. A newly-designed bass reflex enclosure delivers deep, rich bass (CT-X5000).
High-precision acoustic correction ensures clear, tight, authentic sound while suppressing excess resonance and maintaining full bass response.
An Engineer’s Voice
Mr. Mitsuhiro Matsumoto (Manager at Casio R&D Center)
During development of the CT-X series of keyboards, we aimed to allow players of all levels to easily enjoy professional-quality sounds. Nowadays the line between professionals and amateurs is being blurred by the Internet and social media. The AiX Sound Source allows even amateur players to perform or compose music by using professional, high-quality sounds, and we hope that this ability will spark a new movement in music.
Casio’s product development is based on the concept of growing the population of music lovers, and seeks to allow a large number of people to enjoy music. Through the AiX Sound Source, we would like to pioneer a new world of musical instruments by providing a musical experience that has never before been available.
The CT-X's distinctive styling puts a bold face on its incredible sound, and delivers an intuitive-yet-sophisticated playing experience through its easy controls.
Overlapping crimson rings surround the speakers and ports.
These striking, forward-thinking accents add a powerful visual element to match the powerful sound.
* The mesh speaker grille is not actually removable.
The aggressive body styling comprises a bold, angular shape with multi-textured surfaces. This lends an impression of clarity and power, while ensuring that the CT-X can withstand rigorous play.
Reminiscent of an airplane's cockpit, the controls are grouped in tiled sections. Each control's location feels natural, so you can focus on your playing.
"The quality of the sound source is amazing. This keyboard’s a joy to play!"
"It’s small, lightweight and attractive! And you can perform outdoors or on the street." "Every sound stands out clearly."
"The piano and electronic piano sounds are especially convincing. It’s terrific for playing jazz and ballads."
"I love the speakers’ wide dynamic range and powerful bass sound."
"Every sound is nicely balanced, even with auto accompaniment."
"The sound of the World Music system is especially good." "The red accent gives the black speakers a really cool look.”
"You can sense Casio's personality in the Sound Source." "The Strings sound reproduction is superb." Others. . .
Keyboard (with note rest) *1
Keyboard Bag *1
Double X Stand *1
Original Power Adaptor *1