|Size (L x W x H)||23 cm x 23 cm x 23 cm|
Malaysia Starting from RM17.04
- Dynamic broadcast microphone with plug-and-play USB functionality is perfect for podcasters, streamers, and other content creators
- Hypercardioid pickup focuses on your voice and minimizes room noises and echo
- Multistage foam mesh windscreen provides superior internal pop protection
- Integrated shock mount tames noise, shock, and vibration transmitted through mic stands, booms, and mounts
- Built-in headphone jack with high-output amplifier and volume control enables real-time monitoring with excellent sound quality
- Mix control allows the microphone signal to be blended with prerecorded audio
- The silent soft-touch mute button provides convenient, reliable muting at the microphone
- High-resolution AD convertor with 24-Bit/96 kHz sampling rate for extremely clear, natural sound reproduction
- Switchable low-cut filter controls unwanted low-frequency sound
- Two-state LED indicator ring lights blue when the mic is powered on and lights red when it is muted
- Professional-grade metal body for lasting durability
- Includes mounting clamp and USB-C to USB-A cable (with USB-A to USB-C adapter)
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Frequency Response: 80-16,000 Hz
- Low-Frequency Roll Off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- Power Requirements: USB power (5 VDC)
- Bit Depth: 16-bit/24 bit
- Sample Rate: 44.1 kHz/48 kHz/88.2 kHz/96 kHz
- Controls: Headphone level control, Mix control, Low cut, Mute
- Weight: About 600 g (21 oz)
- Dimensions: 145.3 mm (5.7”) long, 52 mm (2.0”) maximum body diameter
- Output Connector: USB Type-C
- Headphone Output Power: 77 mW (at 1 kHz, 1% T.H.D., 32 ohms)
- Headphone Jack: 3.5 mm (1/8”) stereo mini-jack
- System Requirements: USB2.0 compliant
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 11, macOS Catalina, macOS Big Sur, macOS Monterey, macOS Ventura
- Accessories Included: AT8487 mounting clamp, 5/8”-27 to 3/8”-16 threaded adapter, USB cable (about 2.0 m (6.6'), USB Type-C to USB Type-A), USB conversion adapter (USB-Type-A to USB Type-C)
The AT2040USB is an ideal microphone for creators, featuring a dynamic design for excellent voice capture with added USB functionality.
Hypercardioid polar pattern provides maximum vocal isolation for professional-quality sound.
Simple to Silence
A simple touch of the capacitive mute button immediately silences the microphone. The mic’s LED ring changes from blue to red indicating that the audio is muted.
Zero Latency Monitoring
A headphone jack with volume control allows you to monitor audio directly from the microphone, while the mix control allows you to blend your microphone signal with computer audio.
Quiet, Professional Performance
The mic features a specially designed, integrated shock mount that tames any noise, shock, and vibration that might be transmitted through a mic stand, boom, or mount.
Why Choose a Dynamic Over a Condenser?
Dynamic Mic Characteristics
- Minimizes room noise – perfect for sonically untreated rooms
- Smooth audio capture with classic warm broadcast sound
- Robust construction with no external power requirements
Condenser Mic Characteristics
- Extremely sensitive – picks up the subtlest sounds in any environment
- Very articulate audio with a detailed high-frequency capture
- Requires external power to operate (phantom or battery)
- The diaphragm is moved by changing sound pressure. This moves the coil, which causes current to flow as it moves through the magnetic field. An electrical signal is then sent to your recording device or speakers which records or amplifies the audio.
- Dynamic microphones are extremely durable and can handle very high sound pressure levels (SPL).
- Mic *1
- Mounting clamp *1
- USB Cable *1
- USB Adapter *1
- *Free* Pop Filter