- Speaker Size:8"
- Driver Type:Glass Composite cone
- Driver Power Amp:100W RMS/200W Peak
- Total Power :200W
- Frequency Range:30Hz-200Hz
- Maximum Peak SPL:104dB SPL @ 1m
- Input Types:2 x 1/4", 1 x Dual RCA Stereo
- Output Types:2 x 1/4", 1 x Dual RCA Stereo
- Weight:21.2 lbs.
PreSonus aims to inject some serious low end into your studio with the Temblor T8 subwoofer. It's got a 8" reinforced-composition woofer, powered by 200 watts of Class AB power. It's easy to integrate, with filtered pass-throughs for your main speakers. A variable lowpass filter helps you fine-tune its response to your room. You'll extend the low end and overall response of your studio monitors with the PreSonus Temblor T8 Subwoofer. Music Bliss Sales Engineers are constantly asked the best way to extend the range of a monitoring system. The answer is add a subwoofer. Extend the low end and overall response of your studio monitors with the PreSonus Temblor T8 Subwoofer!
- Active studio subwoofer with 8" reinforced-composition woofer
- Plenty of punch and impact from 200 peak watts of Class AB power
- Flexible connectivity, with balanced TRS inputs and unbalanced RCA inputs
- Pass-through on balanced TRS or unbalanced RCA for connecting main speakers, with 100Hz highpass switch
- Variable input gain and lowpass filter, plus switchable phase and ground lift