- Power Configuration:Bi-amped ((Coaxial Configuration with LF)
- LF Driver Size:6.5"
- LF Driver Type:Cone
- HF Driver Size:1"
- HF Driver Type:Horn-loaded (coaxial configuration with LF)
- LF Driver Power Amp:90W
- HF Driver Power Amp:90W
- Total Power:180W
- Frequency Range:52 Hz-20 kHz (-3 dB), 42Hz-23kHz (-10 dB)
- Crossover Frequency:2.2kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL:109 dB
- Input Types:1 x XLR, 1 x TRS
- Enclosure Type:Ported (Front)
- Weight:18.8 lbs.
The PreSonus Sceptre S6 is the company's next-gen 2-way studio monitor. Bi-amplified with 180 watts of Class D power, the Sceptre S6 employs a cutting-edge coaxial design and acoustic-adjustment controls facilitated by a 32-bit, 96kHz, dual-core processor and advanced Temporal Equalization technology. The result of all this high-tech engineering? Wide panoramic soundstaging, astonishing detail, and stunning dynamics. If you want to make great-sounding music, you've got to be able to hear what you're doing. With the PreSonus Sceptre S6, you can.
- 2-way active studio monitor with 6.5" LF and 1" HF in coaxial configuration
- CoActual technology combines DSP time-correction and point-source design
- Symmetrical soundstage and micro-definition imaging
- Coaxial Speaker Coherence Alignment
- 32-bit, 96kHz, dual-core, active floating-point DSP
- Acoustic-tuning controls let you tune your monitors to your room
- Bi-amplified with 180W of Class D power; internal heat sink and power supply