Why Buy from Us?
- Power Configuration:Bi-amped
- LF Driver Size:8"
- LF Driver Type:Woven Composite
- HF Driver Size:1.25"
- HF Driver Type:Silk dome
- Total Power:140W Class AB
- Frequency Response:35Hz-22kHz
- Crossover Frequency:2200Hz
- Maximum Peak SPL:105 dB SPL @ 1m
- Input Types:1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4" TRS, 1 x RCA
- Enclosure Type:Front Ported
- Enclosure Material:MDF with Vinyl laminate
- Weight:22.2 lbs.
The PreSonus Eris E8 XT offers deep lows, smooth highs, and impressive imaging, thanks to first-rate drivers that work in tandem with an innovative EBM waveguide and state-of-the-art front-ported enclosure. Tailor this studio monitor to your room using a generous array of acoustic tuning controls, while a full complement of I/O ensures easy connectivity with the rest of your gear. Benefit from 105dB of maximum continuous output via 140-watt, Class AB bi-amplification. You also get solid protection against RF interference, extreme output current, excessive heat, and more. The PreSonus Eris E8 XT — a top-notch studio monitor that’s friendly to your wallet.
- 8” woven composite low-frequency transducer offers deep lows
- 1.25” silk-dome high-frequency driver boasts smooth highs
- State-of-the-art front-ported enclosure produces tight bass frequencies
- Innovative 100° x 60° EBM waveguide yields a wide sweet spot and solid imaging
- Acoustic tuning controls for tailoring the monitor to your room
- Balanced and unbalanced I/O ensure easy connectivity with the rest of your gear
- 140-watt, Class AB bi-amplification exhibits 105dB of maximum continuous output
- Solid protection against RF interference, extreme output current, excessive heat, and more
Reliable Music Store
Explore the biggest music store in Puchong and Klang Valley most reliable music instrument sales.
Friendly Sales and Warranty Support
Experience our friendly staff assisting with your after-sales services.