- Power Configuration:Bi-amped
- LF Driver Size:8"
- LF Driver Type:Woven Composite
- HF Driver Size:1.25"
- HF Driver Type:Silk dome
- Total Power:140W Class AB
- Frequency Response:35Hz-22kHz
- Crossover Frequency:2200Hz
- Maximum Peak SPL:105 dB SPL @ 1m
- Input Types:1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4" TRS, 1 x RCA
- Enclosure Type:Front Ported
- Enclosure Material:MDF with Vinyl laminate
- Weight:22.2 lbs.
The PreSonus Eris E8 XT offers deep lows, smooth highs, and impressive imaging, thanks to first-rate drivers that work in tandem with an innovative EBM waveguide and state-of-the-art front-ported enclosure. Tailor this studio monitor to your room using a generous array of acoustic tuning controls, while a full complement of I/O ensures easy connectivity with the rest of your gear. Benefit from 105dB of maximum continuous output via 140-watt, Class AB bi-amplification. You also get solid protection against RF interference, extreme output current, excessive heat, and more. The PreSonus Eris E8 XT — a top-notch studio monitor that’s friendly to your wallet.
- 8” woven composite low-frequency transducer offers deep lows
- 1.25” silk-dome high-frequency driver boasts smooth highs
- State-of-the-art front-ported enclosure produces tight bass frequencies
- Innovative 100° x 60° EBM waveguide yields a wide sweet spot and solid imaging
- Acoustic tuning controls for tailoring the monitor to your room
- Balanced and unbalanced I/O ensure easy connectivity with the rest of your gear
- 140-watt, Class AB bi-amplification exhibits 105dB of maximum continuous output
- Solid protection against RF interference, extreme output current, excessive heat, and more