- Power Configuration:Single Amp
- LF Driver Size:3.5"
- HF Driver Size:1" Tweeter
- HF Driver Type:Silk dome
- Total Power:25W Class A/B
- Frequency Response:80Hz-20kHz
- Crossover Frequency:2800Hz
- Maximum Peak SPL:100 dB SPL @ 1m
- Input Types:2 x 1/4", 2 x RCA, 1 x 1/8"
- Output Types:1 x 1/8" (headphones), bare wire connectors +/-
- Enclosure Type:Rear Ported
- Enclosure Material:Vinyl-laminated MDF
- Weight:6.4 lbs.
Choosing the right pair of monitors for your home studio can turn a good mix into an incredible track. That's where the PreSonus 3.5 Eris Series Active Bluetooth Monitors come in. Whether you're gaming, mixing, or mastering, these compact monitors create accurate sound reproduction without the cables! These monitors have 4 different types of audio connections (1/4" TRS, RCA, 1/8" stereo, and Bluetooth) that let you dish out audio from almost any source, including smart devices. You'll also find manual acoustic tuning knobs on the back of the units to optimize them for your acoustic environment. To make sure you get the most out of your monitors, choose the Eris 3.5 Active Bluetooth Monitors from PreSonus.
- Compact footprint fits almost anywhere
- 3.5" woven composite low-frequency driver produces tight, powerful bass response
- 1" silk dome high-frequency driver provides a wide sweet spot
- ±6dB acoustic tuning control tailors your monitors to your room
- Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity lets you play audio from smart devices or go cord-free
- Multiple input configurations let you connect to almost any audio source
- Front-mounted headphone output allows you to work without disturbing others
- Soft Start feature prevents popping while powering-up