Why Buy from Us?
- Computer Connectivity:USB 2.0
- Form Factor:Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O:8 x 6
- Number of Preamps:2
- Phantom Power:Yes
- A/D Resolution:Up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Analog Inputs:2 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/Hi-Z), 4 x 1/4" (line)
- Analog Outputs:4 x 1/4" (line out)
- Digital Inputs:1 x Coax (S/PDIF)
- Digital Outputs:1 x Coax (S/PDIF)
- Headphones:2 x 1/4"
- MIDI I/O:In/Out
- USB:1 x Type USB-C
- Software:Ableton Live Lite, Pro Tools First Creative Pack, Red Plug-in Suite, Focusrite Collective access
- OS Requirements - Mac:macOS 10.12 or later
- OS Requirements - PC:Windows 10 v1809 or later
Focusrite's Scarlett 8i6 audio interface is a superb compact studio solution with ample connectivity so you can keep all your hardware plugged in and ready to rock. Two award-winning Focusrite mic/instrument preamps are onboard, with their convenient combo inputs right on the front panel where you need them, while the back panel hosts four balanced line inputs and four balanced line outputs, plus MIDI and S/PDIF I/O. The third-generation Scarlett 8i6 advances the state-of-the-art in USB audio interfaces with two upgraded Scarlett mic preamps, high-performance 24-bit/192kHz AD/DA converters, optimized preamp gain structure, vanishingly low latency, and instrument inputs that handle scorching hot pickups. The mic preamps now feature Focusrite’s acclaimed Air mode that provides the coveted Air effect that models the company's legendary ISA console transformer to give your voice and instrument recordings a brighter, more open sound. The Scarlett 8i6 is an ideal foundation for your home or mobile studio. Fire up the included software and start producing great-sounding music today with the Focusrite Scarlett 8i6 USB audio interface!
- High-performance 24-bit/192kHz converters
- 2 upgraded 3rd-generation Scarlett mic preamps
- Switchable Air mode gives your recordings a brighter, more open sound
- 2 high-headroom instrument inputs for bass, guitar, or synths
- Rear panel: 4 balanced line inputs, 4 balanced line outputs, MIDI I/O, S/PDIF I/O
- Unique, intuitive halo level indicators for optimized gain staging
- Super-low latency lets you monitor with native plug-in effects in real time
- Direct Monitor circuit for monitoring your input with guaranteed low-latency
- Virtual loopback makes podcasting, live streaming, and sampling easy
- Headphone output with independent level control
- 12V DC power supply required (included)
- Quick Start tool gets you up and running fast
Reliable Music Store
Explore the biggest music store in Puchong and Klang Valley most reliable music instrument sales.
Friendly Sales and Warranty Support
Experience our friendly staff assisting with your after-sales services.