Why Buy from Us?
- Comprehensive I/O with 18 inputs and 8 outputs
- Precision 24-bit/96kHz conversion and pristine analog audio
- Compatible with Thunderbolt ports via FireWire-to-Thunderbolt adapter (not included)
- 4 XLR/TRS line inputs and 2 optional front-panel instrument inputs
- 4 award-winning Focusrite preamps with 48-volt phantom power
- 2 additional rear-panel TRS line inputs
- 8 channels of ADAT digital input provide connectivity for external multichannel preamps
- 2 channels of S/PDIF inputs enable connections to additional digital-equipped outboard gear
- Stereo "loopback" lets you route 2 channels from software applications directly into your DAW
- 6 rear-panel TRS line-level outputs for multichannel playback and mixing
- 2 channels of digital S/PDIF outputs and MIDI I/O
- 5-segment LED metering
- Solid build quality in a portable chassis
- Dual headphone outputs with level controls; multiple monitor mixes
- FireWire bus-powered; AC power supply included
- Includes Ableton Live Lite, Novation BassStation, and 1GB of Loopmasters sample content
- Includes Focusrite's professional Midnight and Scarlett plug-in suites
Whether you're a recording engineer or performer, the Focusrite Saffire Pro 26 gives you the sound quality and features you need. Rocking four award-winning Focusrite preamps and cutting-edge conversion, this 24-bit/96kHz, bus-powered 18 x 8 FireWire interface also gives you powerful Saffire Mix Control software and 5-segment LED metering. The Pro 26 can also be connected to a Thunderbolt-enabled computer using a simple adapter. With its professional audio quality, flexible routing, and rock-solid reliability, the Focusrite Saffire Pro 26 is your ideal audio interface for both studio and stage.
Reliable Music Store
Explore the biggest music store in Puchong and Klang Valley most reliable music instrument sales.
Friendly Sales and Warranty Support
Experience our friendly staff assisting with your after-sales services.